PPSC Latest Jobs Punjab Food Department Apply Online
PPSC Punjab Food Department Jobs: There are a variety of positions open at the Food Office of Punjab, including those of Collaborator Food Regulator, Food Grains Manager, and Food Acquisitions Assessor. There are also openings in related departments, such as the Data and Culture Office (Colleague Chief) (Records and Life partner), Possible office jobs in the tourism sector include physicist, recorder, and reclamation and presentation official. Opportunities for Career Development in the Youth Projects and Sports Office Expert in the field, the reigning King of Online Amusements, Jobs in the Top Earnings Division includes Associate GIS, Transcriber, and Assistant. Online applications are being accepted for Food Office Punjab Occupations from residents of all major Pakistani cities (Lahore, Multan, Sargodha, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, etc.).
This is some information about the Food Office in Punjab.
In 1945, as a result of the food shortage in India during World War II, the Food Division was established. Their job is to distribute staples like Atta, rice, and sugar to different areas. In terms of food, it deals with the buying, selling, storing, and avoiding of Perils. Find out where the food is coming from and how it’s being distributed to remote areas. For the time being, the Food Department’s pastor is Sami Ullah Chaudhary. The Punjab Government’s Food Division.
Food Office Punjab Occupations Requirements:
Any interested males or females may apply for Food Office Punjab Jobs. Matric, Halfway, Lone Ranger, and Expert are the Expected Instruction Levels. 18-40 years is the absolute maximum age range. The deadline to submit an application is September 26, 2022, and it was announced on September 9, 2022. Below, you’ll find some additional details on the group and its activities.
Possibilities in Food Division Punjab:
- Assistant Commissioner of Food Safety (BS-15)
- Positions Available: 166 Manager, Food Grains (BS-09)
- 38 positions are available for Food Grain Supervisor (BS-12).
Policy for Pursuing Food Office Punjab Jobs:
- A minimum of second-division graduation is required for employment as a food regulator.
- Whole Grains Middle School Principal, Second Division Preferred
- Food Grain Supervisors Need to Have Completed Their Second Year of High School.
Office of Youth Activities and Sports Now Hiring:
The Virtually Unrivaled Master of Entertainment
- Progression of the Project Skilled expert
To Improve Data and Cultural Accessibility:
- Position Title: Associate Chief (Records and Money)
An Easily Approachable Entrance to the Office of Regulation and Parliamentary Matters:
- The “IT Head” Position
- Accounting Manager, Business Partner, and Managing Agent
Opportunity Accessibility in the Travel Sector Office:
- Transcription Device
- Expertise in the Scientific Method
- Restoration and Exhibit Authorized
Information on How to Apply for Jobs at the Food Department of the Punjab:
Date First Available: September 9, 2022
As of September 26th, 2022, this is the final version.
Punjab Public Assistance Commission (PPSC) Government Female/Male Total 274 Positions Open
Full-time category salaries in Pakistan range from 35,000 to 80,000 PKR per year, with an age cap of 18 To 40.
In Lahore, at the Provincial Administration’s Food Division.
How to Apply for Jobs in the Food Division in Punjab?
- Those interested in the framework can find it at the official site of the food division, PPSC.GOP.Pk.
- Integrate all necessary information into the framework. Correct information must be entered.
- Submit the blueprints by the due date or your application will be deemed insufficient.
- Very few people will be notified of their test and interview times via text message.